Join the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association--Membership is FREE!
Every two minutes in the United States, Sudden Cardiac Arrest claims another life. The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association welcomes you to join us in our efforts to reduce this overwhelming statistic.
To make a shared vision a reality, SCAA members participate in a variety of activities to raise awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest and to help prevent unnecessary loss of life. With support from SCAA, you can --
- Expand public access to defibrillation.
- Learn or teach CPR/AED and promote the all-important "Chain of Survival," which has been demonstrated to save lives from SCA.
- Spearhead local and state advocacy efforts to change public policy to make AEDs and ICDs more widely available.
- Establish local SCAA affiliates.
- Receive and respond to action alerts on federal and local legislative initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on valuable news and information via SCAA's website.
- Be notified of breaking news by e-mail.
Get involved with the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association!
Start by joining the SCAA Today.
You'll receive a confirmation by e-mail with details on your membership within a short time.
Join SCAA's Exciting New OPTIONAL Donor Member Program!
The SCAA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that depends on contributions and donations to support our mission: To combat the Sudden Cardiac Arrest crisis by eliminating preventable deaths and supporting those who have been affected. Therefore, the SCAA has created an OPTIONAL Donor Member Program.
Donor Members will be able to take advantage of ALL SCAA free member benefits and programs as well as the following:
- $25-$49 = SCAA Friend
- Friend Members receive a SCAA static cling decal and recognition on the SCAA website
- $50-$99 = SCAA Sentry
- Sentry Members receive a travel mug plus all Friend Donor items and recognition
- $100-$249 = SCAA Defender
- Defender Members receive a SCAA tote bag/shopping bag, plus all Sentry Donor items and recognition
- $250+ = SCAA Champion
- Champion Members receive a SCAA folding event chair and carry bag plus all Defender Member items and recognition
You will receive an annual invoice letting you know that it is time to renew your Donor Membership at the same amount, unless you let us know otherwise. You may change your Donor Member amount at any time by contacting the SCAA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider becoming a Donor Member today!
To view a listing of our Donor Members, CLICK HERE.